The root cause of huge profit loss
Sure, traditional diagnosis can identify electrical issues. But it can't pinpoint a failure's root cause—or reveal its precise location. Consider the costs associated with the typical diagnostic process for complex and multi-faceted electrical failures:
- High trouble rates during new product launches
- Damaged parts and destructive teardowns caused by the misdiagnosis of non-defective parts
- Extended storage in factory holding areas
- Idled repairs at dealerships
- Recalls and warranty repairs
And, consider the cumulative impact as these issues strike assembly plant end-of-the-line testing, in-line testing, repair bays and yard quarantine campaigns.
Pinpoint massive savings
TRACER brings sweeping cost reductions to the realm of electrical diagnosis. This groundbreaking tool:
- Enables fast, efficient repair of root-cause electrical issues
- Simplifies assessment of complex circuit and non-circuit issues
- Identifies issues in specific components, modules or pins
- Directs the technician to the precise location of failure
- Works across multiple platforms, plants and dealership locations
- Eliminates damage to parts and materials
- Gains intelligence with every session
- Flags common failures, so you can fix them before they spread
Great. But it's a pain to install, right?
Nope. TRACER is runtime software. TRACER:
- Integrates with your existing OE Tier 1 and dealership test system
- Runs on machines already in your service bay
- Requires NO new hardware
You'll start saving money the moment you implement TRACER.