Tweddle Group Overview:
Our software projects are customized solutions in the area of owner and service information.
We build eco-systems of applications with consolidated user and role management that are connected to multiple customer webservices.
In the area of owner information, solutions are built to deliver the information in the most optimal way to different stakeholders. This can include anything from a web shop for printed books, a publication hub that delivers html topics on demand to a portal that translates publications trough machine translation engines.
For service information we create workflows that facilitate the creation of service manuals. Guided interfaces help technicians browse the service information, technical service reports and bulletins based on information that is read from the car. Ticketing systems structure expert knowledge, facilitating diagnostic code search linking all the information together, consolidating different data sources into a global platform to issue remedy reporting.
SKILLS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Build new applications from scratch as well as improve existing applications
- Ability to think creatively to find solutions, reusing existing solutions/code where possible
- Eager to investigate, learn and apply new technologies
- Ability to understand (complex) business logic
- Work independently on tasks and user stories
- Work in agile and with an international team
- Share and document knowledge where appropriate
- Actively participate in SCRUM meetings, backlog grooming, sprint planning meetings,…
- Positive and constructive communication
- Open and responsible attitude towards a high degree of telework
- 2 year experience: ReactJS (with Redux), Node.js
- REST services (JSON, XML)
- Knowledge of AWS Cloud Services (EC2, S3, DocumentDB, RDS, …) is highly appreciated
- Any Java knowledge with relational databases is a plus
- Any Keycloak knowledge is a plus
- Any Elasticsearch knowledge is a plus
ACADEMICS AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent through experience
- 3 to 5 years’ experience as a software developer (junior/mid level)
To apply, please e-mail [email protected].