Tweddle Group Overview:
Tweddle Group is a leading supplier of software and technical documentation and services to global brands in the automotive, agricultural, machinery and heavy equipment industries. With offices in Michigan, Belgium, and Italy our products provide our customers a competitive edge with their end-user experience and technical diagnostics and repair. Our software products are typically used by thousands of people each day to help find and fix issues with generally large, expensive products. Our team is looking for a Business Analyst to join us in our mission.
We provide products or build custom solutions that support our customers’ business needs. This allows us to leverage our expertise and potentially roll out fully customized applications meeting tight deadlines at a reasonable cost.
Your role as business analyst will partner you with customers, stakeholders and the team to come up with innovative solutions that capitalize on our existing products, or improve our current product offering. You will be meeting with stakeholders, clarifying objectives and requirements and translating them into requirements for the software development team. This includes identifying risks and pain points and finding solutions to address them. You will also be responsible for the product presented to the customer by ensuring a quality solution is delivered.
- Determining requirements with customers and stakeholders, ensuring all parties, especially sponsors, understand and agree with solution.
- Work with the design team to come up with the optimal customer journey.
- Explaining and writing user stories (in JIRA) for the development team. Ensuring they understand what the customer wants and understanding their technical concerns.
- Mediating between the customers and technical team to ensure the best option is reached.
- Working with the developers to come up with alternative solutions in case what the customer wants is too complicated (expensive) or unsustainable.
- Eventually lead requirements meetings with customers, stakeholders and development teams.
- Document requirements in Confluence. Prepares documentation and training to hand-over to the support team.
- Coordinates and performs user-acceptance testing with the development team and the customer.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent through experience)
- 3+ years’ experience in business analysis or IT related work.
- Balanced business/technical background
- Ability to collaborate with customers and develop strategies and solutions of high business value.
- Sufficient level of technical background to write requirements required by the development team
Desired Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and experience interacting with both business and IT individuals.
- Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills with an ability to manage competing demands
- Be able to eventually gain in-depth knowledge and understanding of business needs with the ability to establish/maintain high level of customer trust and confidence
- Creative approach to problem-solving with the ability to focus on details while maintaining the “big picture” view
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Knowledge and experience in Agile way of working is a plus
If interested, please e-mail [email protected].