The Production Operator will perform all tasks involved in the packaging of Tweddle Group owner’s literature kits. Work will be done within a team environment; the ability to work as a collaborative team member and live up to all Tweddle Group values is paramount.
- Read work orders and perform work as directed by department supervisor
- Assemble and package owner’s literature kits by placing the correct components, in the correct sequence into the indicated work order package.
- Attach the correct labels onto the kits, totes, boxes & pallets
- Pack finished kits into the correct boxes, totes and/or pallets
- Track production on schedule boards
- Notify supervisor of any quality or mechanical issues.
- Follow standard work methods and practice safe work habits to ensure production is safe, accurate, and efficient
- Maintain a safe & clean work environment.
- Perform other related duties and assignments as required.
- High school diploma or GED
- Able to perform basic math
- Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds regularly and up to 50 pounds occasionally